Wednesday 19 June 2013

POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE IS BACK!!!

Hi folks!
Remember Pollycraft? How could you forget! Good news is POLLYCRAFT IS BACK! Urm did I mention I'm one of the new Design Team members?! Oh yeah... and I just LOVE Paula's fab images! So if you want to get your hands on some then click on the picture link below and check out the new Pollycraft shop...
Now, for some more good news... wait for it...
POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE IS ALSO BACK! You heard right... and our first fortnightly challenge starts today! Of course we thought it only fair to start with something nice and easy so the first challenge theme is... ANYTHING GOES! No excuse not to join in then, eh? Here's my DT card...
This is Rusty the Robot... isn't he just the sweetest robot?! I made this card for a friend who turned 50 recently... inside the caption reads "...just a little rusty round the edges" lol :) Now unfortunately I don't have any fancy cog dies so I had to print these off (found them somewhere on the net), cut them out then colour them. It turned out ok, I suppose. Rusty is coloured with Letraset Triamarkers.
Right, fancy joining in? You could win a £10 voucher to spend at Pollycraft, and there's some other incentives which are explained over on the challenge blog, along with the rules! Pop over and check them out, and take a peek at the fab DT projects!

13 comments:

Catherine said...

This is the sweetest robot indeed Shelly ! And I love your cogs, you did a fantastic job cutting them ! I thought they were die cuts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Mary J said...

So brilliant Shelly! Love the rust - very clever!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Minxie, I thnk your colouring is fantastic :) xx

Lau W said...

Ta carte est extra, quel fabuleuse colorisation ! Elle est vraiment géniale cette carte !
Et c'est super que Pollycraft soit de retour, je sais combien tu aimes ses images !!
Bisous

lis-m said...

hiya Shelly... I love the way you made rusty.. well rusty! fab sentiment too!
hugs xx

Jo said...

FAB card hunni, love your colouring too.
Jo xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. The little robot looks fab and I love the cogs too.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Shelley, LOVE your stunning colouring.

Donan x

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Love him...Love the added bits of rust on him!!! Gorgeous.

Pami said...

I love your cut out cogs!! Super colouring too! Fab card! Pami x

Cazza said...

This is sooooo coooool hon! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

coops said...

so stunning shelly.your design is fabulous and I really love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant, love the rusty effect!
Helen x