Thursday 28 February 2013

Happy Easter Release at Little Miss Muffet

Hi Folks!
There's a fab new rubber stamp release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today... HAPPY EASTER! There are 9 stamps in total in this release... I have used the gorgeous Swings 'n Slides Lil' Bunny for my card. This is just one of the super duper stamps in this set! If you pop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog you can see some more gorgeous creations made with the new release stamps by the rest of the DT girls!
Challenges I'd like to enter:
Happy - Totally Gorjuss
Supplies:
Colouring - Tria markers/Flex markers
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Button Twine - The Ribbon Girl

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Shelly! Love the the patterned paper and the charm! Great coloring of the cute image!

Lau W said...

Oh cette image est trop mignonne, amusante ! J'aime ta carte pleine de peps !
Bisous, ici il fait encore et encore gris, pfff !
Bonne soirée !

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. What a sweet image and I love the pretty paper.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, I just love this card and the image is hilarious. I can't stop smiling!! Made my day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

karen said...

Beautiful Shelly, love it! hugs, Karenxx

Debra Miller said...

Love the Spring colors Shelly, such a wonderful card. - Deb

Faye said...

Hey Minxie. Super, super cute. Love your papers and the mesh. Faberoony. X

Catherine said...

This is adorable Shelly ! This image is so cute and I love your paper ! Great doodling as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.just the sweetest image and your design is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Nathalie said...

So cute card.I love colors & papers.
Colouring is fab.
Hugs!
Nathalie