Thursday 27 December 2012

Quick and Simple Christmas Cards

Hi peeps! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas... for me the day just flew by! I was busy preparing Christmas dinner in the morning, but I spent the evening in my new fleece pyjamas in front of the TV... the Royal family Christmas was a hoot! Oh and Santa was very good to me... I only got one crafty present but it was a good one... a set of 24 Letraset Tria markers! I love them already!

There's been slim pickings where my cards are concerned lately, I only did a handful of Christmas cards... but I have started early for 2013 and have done some simple cards using my rather neglected Penny Black stamps... 

I'm really liking the uncluttered approach at the moment, less is definately more! I just love colouring and so these quick cards are a joy to do! Pity I didn't get my act together before Christmas! I may be back with more before New Year! Watch this space! Thanks for visiting! xx

I'd like to enter the challenge at:
Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - It's Your Choice
I Love Promarkers - Anything but Square
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black
Colouring - Promarkers

9 comments:

Faye said...

Minxie, I love both these fab, fab, fab cards. Really fab. Sounds like you're really pleased with your pressies and you had a nice day. Love ya. Xx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're both so cute Shelly.
luv
Debby

susiestacey said...

Beautiful CAS cards, never too early to start on the years cards.
Thank you for joining the Its Your Choice challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly and I agree the CAS deisgns are beautiful. I hope you had a fab Christmas and I wish you and your family a happy and peaceful New Year...have fun with your new PM's :) Donna ♥ x

Catherine said...

Your two cards are so so sweet Shelly ! I love those images ! And your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

stunning cas cards shelly.i love the gorgeous images :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Lovely work, and if you colour well you don't need more than an image, and I think your colouring is brilliant! Jx

jenny said...

Love your cute CAS cards, they are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny xx

Claudia said...

These are fantastic CAS cards! Love your colouring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia