Saturday 21 July 2012

Mystical Creatures (...in lycra)

Mystical Creatures is the theme over at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight... so get crafting with your fairies, unicorns, dragons, pixies etc!

I've used this gorgeous digi stamp from Di's Digi Downloads, she's called Blossom Fairy. Di has lots of cute mystical creatures to choose from if you fancy treating yourself! We are sponsored this fortnight by Joanna Sheen, so miss out as she has some wonderful goodies in her shop, including the lovely Flexmarkers and Promarkers I used to colour my image! 

I hope you can join us... pop by the challenge blog to see some mystical creations by my DT buddies!

Right I'm off now to get a close up view of lots of men in lycra... Mmmm do you think if I hide behind my camera they won't see me gawping? GO TEAM SKY and all the British riders in the TOUR DE FRANCE 2012! 

Shelly x

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Shelly ! Fantastic colouring as always and I love the sweet embellies. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Hey Minxie. These colours are really pretty and the whole creation feels lovely and fresh. xx

Di said...

Oh Shelly, just how stunning is this!! i am popping it on as a special feature, i love it, your colours are so soft and your coloring is amazing! THANKYOU
Hugs Di xxxx

Delphine said...

I love, love your card!!! Adorable image and your colours are fantastic! BIG hugs Delphine xx
PS: Congrats for the Tour de France:-)...

Faye said...

Hey Minxie. I think you have a bit of a lycra thing going on at the moment! ;) This card is absolute cuteness and your colouring is FAB. xx