Monday 30 August 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 106 Let's Get Digital!

Good morning peeps! Firstly, for those in the UK... hope you enjoy the Bank Holiday (I am soooo jealous)! Secondly, thank you to everyone who joined in my chosen challenge theme last week at Cupcake Craft Challenge... wow you're such a talented bunch... I had real trouble picking my Top 5!!! Pop over to Cupcake to see if you've won a prize, don't forget to check the Cupcake Lovers Candy prize too!

Now, onto this week's challenge which has been chosen by our Victoria Jelly, who wants us all to 'Get Digital'! So that means digi images, sentiments, papers, embellishments... I have only managed the image as my printer was spluttering (urm maybe it was telling me it needed ink?). Anyway, here's my DT card...

The image is another Heather Ellis one (Pure Innocence range), I'm so glad I found these! I've coloured her with my Promarkers. I've used Basic Grey paper, so I will enter the Basic Grey Challenge who want to see fabric on your cards (my fabric is the white cotton in the middle of the card... I cut up my hubby's shirt... oops don't tell him!). I've also followed the recipe challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar (3 flowers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon).

We've got some more yummy prizes this week from our lovely sponsors, so why not have a go at the challenge this week? The girls at Cupcake have come up trumps again with some gorgeous cards to help inspire you, why not pop by and say hi, we really do appreciate all your comments!

Well, that's enough from me, that's for your visit today, enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Shelly, what a stunning card you've made for us. Love the colours and design. What a super image. hugs Sharon x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, I love the pretty image with the stitched border and your colouring is perfect...pretty DP too hun :) Donna x

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card Sweetie ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Love the little flowers too... One of my first digis was from the Pure Innocence collection and I had not visited Heather Ellis's shop for a long time... Needless to say I have added to my collection !!! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine + Sukie (who is on my lap, so it's a pain trying to type on the keyboard !!!)

Lau W said...

Quelle fraicheur dans cette carte, elle est peps en même temps, c'est super joli !
Bisous

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Shelly, i really like your little fabric flowers
Linds x

Liza said...

A great card Shelly, I love the cute image and DP.

Liza x

Faye said...

Hello my little Minkie Minx. I love this scrummy card, (Heather Ellis is soooooooooo cool.) the little daisies are so cute and I love the gorgeous colour combo. Have a great week. xxx

Faye said...

Hello my little Minkie Minx. I love this scrummy card, (Heather Ellis is soooooooooo cool.) the little daisies are so cute and I love the gorgeous colour combo. Have a great week. xxx

Marjo said...

Hi Shelly,

I love this DT creation!

Hugs, Marjo