Monday 14 December 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #70 GDT Card

Hi to all my blogging friends! Well it's Monday again so time for another Cupcake Craft Challenge. This is my second week as Guest Designer, and this week's challenge is a nice easy one, make a 5 x 5 Birthday card. So here's my card which is for a friend's Birthday in a few weeks...


I've used my new Anya stamp (a gift from my friend Denise, thanks hun) from The Greetings Farm, isn't she cute? She's coloured with Promarkers, and I've added dimension to her cake and bow. The papers are from Doodlebug. I like how the colours remind me of spring, lovely pink tulips and spring grass! I need a bit of colour at the moment, the weather is so dull (although the sun is out today).

Ok, why not give yourself a break from Christmas cards and join in with our challenge! If you check the blog you'll see some lovely examples by the DT to inspire you!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I lurve your card Shelly, gorgeous colours, gorgeous image (nearly used it myself!!).

Fab creation

Victoria
x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, such a cute image and gorgeous papers too :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow Shelly, what a gorgeous card. I love what you've done with the image and your colour scheme is beautiful. Hope you are ok, are you coming home for Christmas? Speak soon, Denise x