Thursday 8 October 2009

Mid Week Thank You

Good Evening to you all! I just wanted to say a little thank you to everyone that visits my blog, especially my regular blogging friends, but also to any new friends who have recently found my blog! I really appreciate all the lovely comments you all leave, it's nice to have 'contact' with friends back in the UK, but also from all over the world! What did we ever do before Blogland (the housework perhaps lol)? Well, as it happens, I have a little Thank You card to share with you...


I've had a play with my new Promarkers, and I just love these colours, especially the Dusky Pink. The image was kindly sent from a friend (I'm not sure of the details), the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly, and the paper is Basic Grey Sugared.
I've followed the sketch from I Love Promarkers, which is simple but lovely all the same (I like simple), and as it's a Thank You card it fits for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge, which is "Thanks a bunch".

Thanks again for all your support, don't forget to pop back tomorrow for info on the new Stamp Something Challenge.

17 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello again Shelly. Absolutely adorable card, beautiful image, fantastic colouring and beautiful colour combination. Well done.
Love Sandra xx

Maaret said...

The papers and colours are gorgeous. The card is pretty and I love the image.

Donna said...

A beautiful card for this weeks thanks a bunch theme Shelly, fab stitching you have done! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Shelly! Love that image, it's Country Garden by Sugar Nellie. Fab colouring, as always and a beautiful layout.x :)

strawberry fields said...

This is gorgeous Shelly! I know what you mean about being in touch with friends in the UK. It makes me feel at home. I'm loving promarkers at the mo...especially dusty pink xx

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous card Shelly, and coloured to perfection. Love the image, she's adorable. Brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a darling of a card, lovely sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Louby said...

She's lovely isn't she, looks like you've more than got the hang of your promarkers - lovely colouring.very pretty card.

Louby x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful job, thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

Karen said...

Hi Shelly, your card is so pretty, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at I♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kruemel said...

Love that Sugar Nellie image and you´ve colored her so beautifully.
Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, wow another fabulous card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous BG papers and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the colour combo and the stitching detail!

Liza said...

A fabulous thank you card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

WeirdCat said...

This is gorgeous, love the faux stitching and the colours you have used,thanks for joining in this month's challenge at I Love Promarkers
Ruth x

AN said...

Todella kaunis kokonaisuus!! ♥