Thursday 4 June 2009

Just a quick hello!

Just wanted to say a quick hello as I have to get cracking on my first DT card for the Stamp Something Challenge lol! I've had a few problems with this weeks theme but it seems sorted now so I'm eager to get started (I'll reveal more tomorrow).

I'm flying in by the skin of my teeth again for the Just Magnolia Challenge, this week the theme is "Animals and Insects"...



Thanks ever so much for all your lovely comments, I'll try to get round to do a bit of blog hopping tomorrow!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Shelly this is really beautiful. x

Joey said...

Hi Shelly, fabulous card, love the little scene the backing is gorgeous!. Joey.x

Vicki said...

This is beautiful Shelly, isn't she such a cutie Tilda, love the soft colours you've chosen.

Sorry luvly, I thought I left a comment congratulating you on becomming a DT member....oh well I must be losing the plot in my old age....

I'm really chuffed for you Shelly, huge congrats on making the DT, I look forward to seeing your creations, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun, take care, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x