Wednesday 4 February 2009

Happy Stampers is Closing Down

For those of you who are hooked on Penny Black stamps (like me) you may already know that Happy Stampers is closing down! This is a real shame as I bought my very first Penny Black from their online shop (a little bear - In a Pot) and since then I've ordered from them on numerous occassions, and have never been disappointed. However, Pauline who runs Happy Stampers has recently had her 3rd baby and feels she needs to concentrate on her family, and cannot therefore give the business the attention it's needed. She is offering 25% off her remaining stock (for an order of £8.00 min), and also offers free p & p. Personally, I can only say how sorry I was to hear of the closure of Happy Stampers, but wish Pauline all the best in her future projects!

No comments: