Saturday 28 June 2008

Tilda & Co Sunday Challenge - Dots

Hi! Been really busy this week so not had any time to myself! So that means no crafting either, except for this little 'New Home' card! I got a lovely surprise this week from Diane (Pink Sunflower), a whole load of Magnolia images! So I've used three little houses and a sun to make my card. I really like the stamps, they're fun! I've added dotty clouds as this weeks Tilda & Co Challenge theme is dots, I've also used some dotty ribbon.



3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Shelly! This is brilliant,so glad you like them.
See you in 2 weeks :o)x

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous Shelly love the scene you have created beautiful work. hope your having a lovely weekend x

ella bella said...

me again! there is something for you on my blog have a great day
Tracy x