Sunday 8 June 2008

BLOG CANDY KITTY CHALLENGE


I recently won some fab blog candy from Katy and haven't had a chance to pass on the kindness so here goes...if you're interested please could you do a kitty themed card, atc, craft project and add a comment to this post with a link to your blog/project. I'm going to ask my o/h to choose a winner at random on Sunday the 8th of June (he doesn't know yet), hope this gives you all enough time to create that purrfect card! Can't wait to see what you come up with! This post will stay on top until the winner is drawn. Thanks so much for taking part and visiting my blog!
Included:
Felt Flowers
Assortment of satin and organza ribbons
Selection of brads
Heart shaped gems
Little stars
Selection of buttons
Little butterfly beads
Little wooden cat waiting to be given a personality!
Selection of images (Penny Black, Pink Petticoat, misc) - not in photo

3 comments:

ella bella said...

Hi Shelly great challenge my ATC is on my blog. have a lovely weekend Tracy :) x

The Crafty Den said...

HI Shelly, I've made a card for your blog candy Kitty challenge. Please check out my blog to take a look. Lots of love, Denise x

http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com

Diane.W. said...

Hi Shelly!I have made a card at last min & posted it on my blog,lol!!! :o)x