Friday 6 June 2008

For Ella Bella's Blog Candy Challenge


Hi everyone! Phew, finally finished work for the weekend! I'm gonna relax and do NOTHING tonight, o/h just off to collect take away pizzas cos I'm not cooking either, oh no! Anyway, just before I get stuck into my pizza, I thought I'd upload my latest card which is for Tracy's blog candy challenge (Ellabella), some great stuff up for grabs, thanks Tracy. I don't have much fairy stuff in my stash (don't know why cos I think fairies are really cute), so here's what I used:

- Bazzil Card
- Torn paper from Dovecraft
- E-Z Fairy rub ons from Royal & Langnickel
- "Magic" stamp from See D's Magical Christmas Collection
- Gems from my stash

2 comments:

ella bella said...

Wow Shelly i love it that fairy is so sweet and i love the sentiment. beautiful card! thanks for joining in with my blog candy i will put your name in twice next week :) good luck with it. have a lovely weekend x

Diane.W. said...

This is gorgeous!
Have done my kitty card,have to wait for Paul to get hme to put pics on comp for me,lol!!!!:o)x