Saturday 24 April 2010

A little kitty card!


Hello again, this is my second post for today (below you can information on a new digi kit from The Creative Cottage). Just wanted to share my little kitty card with you, hope you like it. My card is based on the fab sketch by the very talented Bev for the Lili of the Valley Challenge. I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp (me and my cat) coloured with Promarkers. The little sentiment is a Kraftin Kimmie one. My diamond paper is from the new 'Baby Ellie & Family' digi kit from The Creative Cottage.


Well that's all for today... off to do a few jobs before I settle in front of the TV for the evening! Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Shelly this is adorable, i love that image, another one for my wish list lol, you colouring is stunning as always. have a lovely night. hugs Tracy x

Irena said...

cute card :)

Di said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! your work is fab!
i am looking to setting up a DT team over on my blog, please take a peek and let me know if you are interested. x
Big Hugs Di xxx

CraftyC said...

This is adorable Shelly, a great take on Bev's sketch and I love the colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Tammy said...

This is so adorable! What a sweet image and I love the colors you used! ...thank you for stopping by!

Daisychain said...

Gorgeous card and a great job with the sketch. Just love the fresh colours of it. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

The Crafty Blonde said...

LOVE !!! this card. The image is fabulous and sooo cute and the colour combo and papers look gorgeous. Love the cool freshness of it.
Lyndsey xx
p.s. funny but I used this stamp for that challenge too !!!