Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #7 Going Green

Good evening! Firstly apologies for the lateness of my post... it should have appeared this morning but silly me forgot to schedule it! I've just come in from a 12 hour shift at work and realised I hadn't posted my DT card for this week's Creative Cottage Challenge, so without further ado, here it is...

Our challenge this week is 'Going Green'... which can be interpreted in several ways. You can use the colour green like me (ok I took the easy option) or you could try using something recycled on your card. If you're really clever you could do both! I've used The Creative Cottage 'Bella Ballerina' digi kit for my card (papers and image), the little sentiment stamp and ribbon are from Artemio (the stamp and ribbon are in French and mean 'smile... life is beautiful). I've also added some green eyelets and beads from Quixotic Paperie.

This week there's a prize for one lucky random winner... a really cute animal kit 'Forest Friends'... couldn't be much greener lol! So why not pop over to the blog and see the other girls' cards for a bit of inspiration! Hope you can join us this week!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Shelly,
Love your card!, great image and just love the papers and layout.
love Vicky xx

Teri said...

Really cute hun - love all the gems and eyelets - fab!
Hugs,
Teri x

Tracy said...

another stunning card Shelly,love the way you have used the kit and the little extras, fabulous! hugs
Tracy x

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Your card is delicious ! I love the colours, it's like mint and strawberry ! The image is so cute and it is nice to see a sentiment in french ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine