Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #6 - Things with Wings

Good morning! It's time for another Creative Cottage Challenge and this week we'd like to see 'things with wings' on your projects! Here's my DT card to help inspire you a little...

I've used the 'Fairy Wishes' digi kit for my card... I love these vibrant colours! My flowers and butterfly were handmade... I'm quite pleased how they turned out. I've added a few pearls, charm and gems to give it a bit of bling et voila! I'm entering my card in the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge which is 'metal' (my little mushroom charm) and the Quixotic Challenge 'Heavy Metal' (my charm was bought from Quixotic).


This month at The Creative Cottage we have a 'fairy' nice freebie for you... why not pop over and grab yourself one and join us in this week's challenge?! The other DT girls have done some lovely cards to help with ideas, go and see for yourself!


7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Shelly, love the vibrant colours.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Wonderful hun - how do you get your colours to print out so vibrantly! Mine always come out rather pale.
Hugs,
Teri x

Catherine said...

Gosh Shelly what a stunning card ! Love your flowers and butterfly : they are gorgeous ! Love it love it love it !!!! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Shelly, how are you doing hunny? hope your having a nice week so far with some lovely sunshine? its been lovely this afternoon just got back from walking Bear but feel exhausted now!! loving your card for this weeks challenge, those papers are fabulous aren't they? and that butterfly looks great hunny! hope you have a good evening, hugs Linda x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Shelly - I love the colours.

Wedgie xx

Spyder said...

Lovely card!! So bright and colourful, really like it!
(Lyn))

Unknown said...

Hi Shelly! What a fab card-that colour combo really pops! Gorgeous butterflies! Thanks for playing in Quixotic Challenges-hope to see you again next week too! Rowena xxx