Monday 20 April 2009

Just Magnolia

This is the last posting I'll make until next week as I'm off on my hols tomorrow - yipee! I'm going to go and pack my case, the job that always takes me an age to do! I never know what to pack, and end up going round in circles lol! Well, if I forget something I'll just have to buy a replacement, shame!


This is the card I've made for the new challenge blog Just Magnolia, as I have lots of these stamps which seem to have been neglected recently with the purchase of new stamps (my hubby has become my buyer for stamps, I think he has a secret addiction to buying on the internet lol). This week the challenge is a fab sketch, and as it's the first week of the challenge there is a super prize on offer. If you haven't been already, pop over and check it out!


I've used Tilda wearing dungarees, coloured with Whispers markers. The papers are from Daisy & Dandelion "Pumpkin Patch". Sentiment is Cuddly Buddly, rest is from stash.

Well off now to do the mammoth task of packing my case! Wish me luck!

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Great card Shelly. I love the colours you've chosen and the image is coloured perfectly. Good luck with the packing and have a great holiday. Don't miss us too much lol! Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Me again, there's a little something for you on my blog. Hugs, Denise x

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card and papers. You have chosen such a sweet image. Thankyou so much for joining us on our first week on Just Magnolia. Enjoy your hols!
-x-

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card Shelly, great colours. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeoues card ,realy lovely ,love it hugs Dawnxxx

Tab said...

Oh what a gorgeous card hun! Love all the embellies that you have used and this sure is a sweet Tilda!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us this week with such a lovely card, have a great holiday
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, Tilda looks fab and what gorgeous colours
Have a good holiday and if you do go to the Glitter Pot leave some goodies for me.
luv
Debby

Naoual said...

Beautiful card Shelly!! Love the fabulous colour combo you used, great job!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

jenny said...

Gorgeous Tilda card, love the colours x
Have a great holiday!

jennyx

Caroline said...

WOW Gorgeous Card!!! x x

Vicki said...

ah Shelly it's absolutely gorgeous, sorry I've missed you but I'm sure your having the best time on hols, enjoy yourselves xx vicki xx