Thursday 2 April 2009

Daisy & Dandelion Collection

Just a quick post this morning...wanted to share this little card I've done using my new(ish) stamps from the Daisy & Dandelion range. This little rabbit is called Candyfloss. I've used the fab sketch designed by Emily over at Stamp Something Challenge...



I used:

- Stamped images/text all from the Candyfloss & Marshmallow Clear Set (Daisy & Dandelion Range)
- Papers are Picnic Patch, also from Daisy & Dandelion Range
- Flower from Papermania

I haven't used this stamp set much, but quite like this little card so will definately be inking these little stamps up again soon.

Well, kettle's boiled so off to make a cuppa...à bientôt mes amis!

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colours you've used are perfect for spring/easter. Thanks for your lovely comments. Hugs, Denise x

Louby said...

Oohhh this is so cute and springyfied. lol. I always love anything polka dotty too.

Hope the healing process is starting for you - hugs -
Louby x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable and what fabulous colours and papers.
luv
Debby

ella bella said...

shelly your card is just beautiful, i love the colours you have used and the layout looks fabulous.
hope your ok :)
have a great weekend
Tracy x