Saturday 1 February 2014

With All My Heart

Hey peeps! Happy Weekend! It's February!
We have a LOVE/VALENTINE'S theme over at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight, and I couldn't resist making a card with this cute mouse from Di's Digi Stamps... he's called 'With All My Heart'. Again I've kept things fairly CAS... just how I like it :) Our sponsor for this challenge is Marker Pop who are kindly giving away a $10 voucher! And if you use one of Di's Digis (not a freebie though) you could win yourself two digi stamps of your choice from Di's Digi Stamps! Interested? Go and check out the details and the DT girls' creations at the Challenge Blog!

Supplies:

7 comments:

Carol S. said...

Oh Shelly this is soooooo cute! How could anyone not love his little face. Great C&S card. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Awwwww What a cutie ! Looove this image ! And your doodling too ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Craftyrose said...

Such a stunning creation hun.xx

Lorraine said...

This is so cute Shelly. Love your colouring and doodling
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Di said...

Shelly Shelly you never cease to amaze me with you gorgeous cards, your colouring is just awesome!!
Thankyou so much
Take care!!!
Hugs Di xxxxx

coops said...

aw too cute shelly.adorable mouse and I love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable Minxie xx