Monday 13 June 2011

Birthday Balloons

Hi again, this is my second post today (my Cupcake DT card is below)! Wow a record for me at the minute, my blogging recently has had to make way for real life lol! Anyway, just wanted to share this little card with you all, I've had this little Puddle Jumpers digi for a while but haven't gotten round to colouring her until now! The occassion being for my friend's little girl's 2nd birthday this week, only problem is I'll have to do another card as she has twins! Oh well, any excuse for crafting! Image is coloured with Promarkers & papers are Papermania Daisy & Dandelion. Flowers punched using my Nellie Snellen flower punches. I'm entering this card for the following challenges:

Passion For Promarkers - Colour Combo Pink & Brown
ABC Challenge - W is for Wish
Stamp Something - Something Punched

By the way, don't you just hate it when there's a heavy shower in between the lovely sunshine and you've just put your washing out to dry!? Yeah well, I've just gotten soaked getting my washing back in again... and now the tumble dryer is on! Grrrrrrrrr!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cutie Shelly ! Oh I love those colours and the image is too sweet ! Hope you are well my friend ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Vicky said...

Another super duper creation hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Shelly, love these colours together and the flowers so pretty...adorable image too and beautifully coloured :) Donna x

Vintage Milly said...

Oh what a wonderful project, thanks for entering our ABC challenge this week,
Em.x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Shelly,
This little sweetie is adorable. I love the image & the whole card looks fab! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Lau W said...

Quelle belle carte Shelly, j'adore les couleurs, et ce tampon est trop mignon, la petite qui recevra cette carte va être ravie !
Bisous pour toi et poutous à Réglisse !

guylaine said...

Coucou Shelly, je viens de relire ton interview dans un ancien magazine Passion Cartes créatives, et j'ai flashé sur tes réas, tes cartes et ta colorisation! J'adore ton style et je m'inscris à ta News! A bientôt! Bisous!!XXXX