Sunday 26 June 2011

Aperture Challenge at A Scrap Affair

Hi! Just to say that there's a new challenge over at A Scrap Affair Blog! This time we'd like to see APERTURES on your cards! I have to admit it's not a technique I use often, but I enjoyed making this card all the same. The image is a new L'escargot stamp soon to be available from the online shop A Scrap Affair, which I coloured with Promarkers. The little shells at the bottom were hand drawn, and the border was done using my Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punches. There's a super prize up for grabs so why not have a go at making your own aperture card!?

Well, that's all for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with my Cupcake DT creation! Have a lovely evening!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Shelly, gorgeous image and colours.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Shelly ! I love the sweet image so beautifuly framed ! Hope you are well ! Have a lovely week Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine + purr purr purr from Sukie to Reglisse !

Lau W said...

Coucou !
Elle est super jolie ta carte, j'aime bien ce nouveau tampon, j'aime l'été :-))
Tu as réalisé toi-même les coquillages ? je te félicite, c'est vraiment très bien fait, bravo !
Bisous, ici il fait très très chaud, cela fait du bien d'avoir enfin de hautes températures ! :-))

Faye said...

Oh Minxie this is adorable. The bright red border is gorgeous. Mwah, mwah. xxx