Monday 23 November 2009

One More For Christmas...

I've managed to get another card done for Christmas, still need to do LOADS more though! I had better get a move on 'cos I've gotta post these in good time otherwise peeps might not get 'em what with the postal strikes etc...


The cute image is from Mo's Digital Pencil, I've coloured it with Promarkers...


Ok, there's a recipe I've followed for this one from Mo's Digital Challenge: 3 papers, 2 ribbons and 1 decorative edge. My papers are a mismatch from my stash as I've used up bits I had in my scrap box, the ribbons are actually Christmas red & green although they look dark on the photo, and the decorative edge was done with my SU scalloped edge punch. Finally, I've added a little brad which reads "Merry Christmas", it's from Papermania last year.

Well, the weather is howling outside, and the rain is here with a vengance, although we haven't had anywhere near as much as the UK. I feel so sorry for all those people in Cumbria who have lost so much, the weather can be so devastating, I only hope that we've seen the worst of it (for a while in any case)!

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

A really cute crimbo card Shelly. And dont worry about the last minute panic, I've not made any family cards as yet!!! Doh........
Clairex

Elaine L. said...

What a cute card! Love the charm in the upper corner. Thanks for joining us in Mo's challenge this week.

shulsart said...

What a cute card, Shelly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image.
luv
Debby

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card ...love the image :)
Thanks for joining in Mo's challenge this week x

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable. Great colorig.. This image is so cute.. I have been watching all that weather on TV and hope for the best. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Shelly... I just wanted to stop by and see your card for Mo's challenge and to thank you for playing along with us. Hugs, Peggy