Monday 9 November 2009

Spreading the Love for Jaimie...Thanks and My Candy Winner





Good Evening All! This afternoon saw the end of our blog hop to spread the love for Jaimie, the little girl who was left for dead and whose mother was stabbed to death by a gang of teenagers in New Hampshire, USA.

Personally, I just want to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone that took part in this hop, and for all the people that took the time to make a card and post it off to Jaimie! I really hope that all the kindness and caring has helped bring a smile back to Jaimie's face, and show that there are some wonderful people in the world.

Click on the link above to see all the winners of the fabby prizes that were donated by the wonderful and generous sponsors!

I also want to thank everyone for the lovely comments that were left on my blog, I loved logging onto Blogger and reading all the nice things you had to say. So without further ado, the winner of my own mini blog candy (drawn by Random.org) is...

#27... that's Carol

Congratulations Carol! Please email me with your address (my email addy is in the sidebar) before Friday so I can get your prize sent out to you. If I don't hear from Carol I shall redraw this candy on Friday.

No comments: