Friday 13 February 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

I'm gonna skip the whole Friday the 13th speech and move onto tomorrow...Happy Valentine's Day! Ok I admit I'm a tad early, but technically in France I'm only half an hour early as it's 11.30pm. I'm planning on a nice lie-in tomorrow morning, then maybe my o/h will have a surprise planned (or is that wishfull thinking?)!! Anyway, whatever happens I'm just pleased that neither of us is at work, so we can spend the day together! Unfortunately it doesn't look as though the weather will be doing us any favours tomorrow. Well we can't have everything!

I've done a card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, the theme is "Romance". The card is for my mam to give to my dad (there's a nice verse inside but I didn't photograph it). The card is a big one, as the stamp is pretty big.


A little close up of the flowers and the sentiment...



I used:
* "Long-Stem Cuties" stamp, Penny Black
* Sentiment stamp, Woodware
* Love letter stamp, Penny Black
* Creative Tones paper, Papermania
* Flower punches, Woodware
* Gems and ribbon from stash

I didn't go for too complicated a look, as the paper is kinda busy anyway. Hope my dad doesn't mind the pink eek!

Well, off to bed now! Hope you all have a wonderfully romantic day tomorrow! Don't eat too many choccies though!

3 comments:

Els G. said...

Gorgeous card! That image is adorable.
Els
x

Natalie said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the PB image. x

Louby said...

Gorgeous card - beautifully put together. love the little heart centered flowers and the little envelope,
Louby x