Tuesday 19 May 2020

Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers

Hi everyone! This week is our special Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers... 11 years of Promarker challenges!!! We have lots of sponsors so grab a cuppa and read on. Firstly the challenge theme is SPOTS AND / OR STRIPES, here's my card...
I've used a little mermaid stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps, I just love these cute stamps. She's coloured with my Promarkers and I've added striped papers to my card.

We have lots of generous sponsors this week including Dies to Die For, Di's Digi Stamps, Leann's World 101, Dr Digi's House of Stamps, Cowling & Wilcox and Uniko Stamps. Please pop by the challenge blog for all the details and take a peek at what the other DT have created.

Thanks for popping by! 

No comments: