Tuesday 10 September 2019

Sequins, gems or pearls at Passion for Promarkers

Hi... Today's challenge at Passion for Promarkers has been chosen by little old me! I've gone with something easy peasy... SEQUINS, PEARLS OR GEMS. You need to use at least one of these on your project. Here's my card...
I've used a little hedgehog stamp, it's from a clear stamp set called "Hedgie Friends" from Penny Black. I've used my Promarkers to colour and added some patterned paper, sequins, gems and pearls.

Our generous sponsor this week is Leann's World 101 who's offering a prize to one lucky winner. Pop by the Passion for Promarkers blog to find out all the details and see the lovely cars the other Dt girls have made! 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fabulous card Shelly- love the layout and your doodling is always spot -on! Thanks for setting a great theme for this week's challenge, Juliexxx