Tuesday 21 May 2019

Special 10th Anniversary Challenge at Passion for Promarkers

Can you believe it's been 10 years since Denise and Gina set up the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog?! I don't know where the time has gone! So for our 10th Anniversary we have an extra special challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week... And the theme is easy ANYTHING GOES. Here's my card...
I've gone for a rainbow theme, I love rainbows! The stamps are called 'Rain or Shine' from Mama Elephant. Of course I've used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers this week. This little stamp set is so versatile, I love the sweet sentiments that go so well with the images.

Right, we have a whole load of generous sponsors this week, I'll list them below but please pop by the Passion for Promarkers blog to see what they're offering in fab prizes! You can click on the sponsor logos to go straight to their websites!







1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

How sweet this is. such a cute little scene and gorgeous card.
Lorraine