Tuesday 13 November 2018

Let's Celebrate

Another challenge today at Passion for Promarkers and this week the lovely Nic has chosen "let's celebrate". That can mean almost anything... Birthday, Christmas, new baby, the list goes on...

Our super sponsor is Time for Tea Designs who kindly supplied the digi stamp on my project...
This lovely lady is called "happy new year raise a glass". Isn't she stunning?! I have to admit I was daunted by her dress so I asked for advice from a colouring goddess,  Faye... Thank you! I've coloured her with a mixture of Promarkers and Copics. The sentiment is from a clear set by Clearly Besotted called Scrumptious Script.

There's a superb prize of 3 digi stamps from Time for Tea Designs so don't miss out. Just make sure to use your Winsor and Newton products on your creation. 

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Fantastic colouring on this gorgeous image! I love the swirly border too!

coops said...

So stunning Shelly.I love the sequins and fabulous colouring and image :D