Tuesday 18 August 2015

Sketch Challenge @ Passion for Promarkers

Good morning folks! I'm sharing a card today made in my new craftroom (hooray)...I can finally get to my crafty bits and it's great! Today we have a new sketch challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, you can find Lou's sketch HERE. I've made my card using a digi stamp called Pip So Special from Digistamp Boutique, here it is...
Now who could resist this adorable digi stamp? The lovely sentiment comes with this stamp too! I love this little character and her sweet dog! I used my Promarkers to colour, the papers are from my stash, I found them when I was clearing my craft stuff...a happy find! My doodles had to be added too, of course.

We have two generous sponsors this week, Digistamp Boutique have a £10 voucher up for grabs, and Letraset are offering a 6 pk of Promarkers to one lucky winner! So join in, using your Letraset markers of course, and you could grab yourself one of these fab prizes!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a delicious card Shelly ! Love the layout and the image... So sweet... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Quelle jolie carte ! L'image est trop adorable !
Gros bisous, bien frais brrr ! L'été est moche cette année ici !

Carol S. said...

A super sweet image and coloured beautifully. Gorgeous card Shelly. Hugs, Carol S.xx