Wednesday 22 October 2014

Hoppy Days

Hiya peeps! Just wanted to share this little card today, the stamp is one of the new release digital stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. It's from the Swings 'n Slides Collection and is called Hoppy Days... I LOVE the little frog! You can find the stamp HERE at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I coloured with a mixture of Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics. You can find lots more inspiration from Little Miss Muffet Stamps over on our Facebook page HERE.

Today (like yesterday) has been a very trying day as a mammy... Darcie suffers from reflux and for the past few days she has been really irritable (even more than usual if that's possible), and the poor little mite has been crying almost non-stop! It just breaks my heart to see her like this and I don't know what to do to make it better for her (apart from all the usual stuff to help relieve her). Nothing seems to settle her except holding her and walking around the house, or taking her out for a walk in the pram. As a consequence I've had NO time to spend crafting and blogging, so I do apologise AGAIN for not visiting you all. I really hope she's feeling better tomorrow as Grandmere is looking after her while I go to the dentist! 

On a positive note, I have a picture of Darcie to share with you...
 Thanks for popping by, big hugs xx

5 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Darcie is gorgeous and she is more important, than you leaving messages on our blogs. This card is so sweet and love the little frog. So very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Don't worry about your blog and messages, Darcie reflux will settle down in time and she obviously needs her mummy. There is a light at the end of tunnel.
luv
Debby

Lau W said...

Ta carte est adorable Shelly, la grenouille est rigolote !
J'espère que Darcie ira mieux très vite, pauvre petite puce ! De gros bisous pour vous tous !

Catherine said...

Darcie is so adorable Shelly ! I do hope she will get better soon...
I love your card ! So sweet ! Love your colouring too... I am a grandma now : Baptiste was born yesterday and he and his Mum are well... I will soon put a photo on my blog ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooof. This is a gorgoeus card. And that girl of yours is sooooo cute xx