Wednesday 11 September 2013

Harvest Colours at Pollycraft Challenge

Hi peeps! I think autumn is truly on it's way... we've had a couple of breezy days this week and the leaves are starting to fall... oh well, can't complain as we've had a fab summer! Now Mary J has chosen this fortnight's theme at Pollycraft Challenge and it's HARVEST COLOURS ... here's my DT card using RORY...
You can find him in the Lil Dumplings section over at Pollycraft. There are so many fab digi stamps, you're going to be spoilt for choice!

Ok, so I'll say this quietly... today is my Birthday... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm trying to keep it quiet hee hee! Well, lets just say I'm 21 and a bit (yeah a big bit)! Hubby is supposed to be cooking me a meal tonight (well actually I TOLD him he was)... that'll take him some effort, he's not exactly Masterchef material. Bless... I won't complain, he does try. Lucky I'm on a diet then eh?

Hope you can join us at Pollycraft Challenge, just look what you can win...
and that means a shopping spree in the Pollycraft store! Pop by the challenge blog for the details, and check out the other DT creations, fabulous!
I'd like to enter my card into the:
Graph'it Colour Challenge - Background Effects... I've tried Faye's fabulous splodgy background from her tutorial on the Graph'it Marker blog :http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love it Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Shelly ! I love your papers and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Shelly. The image is adorable and I love the autumnal colours.
Lorraine x

Lau W said...

Shelly, bon anniversaire mon amie !! J'espère que tu passe sune fabuleuse journée à gouter la "cuisine spécial" de hubby hihi !
Ta carte est superbe, de belles couleurs masculines et cette image est vraiment adorable !
Bisous !

coops said...

aw Happy Birthday hun, hope you are having a fabulous day :D
your card is gorgeous, I love the adorable image and the papers are just perfect ;D

x coops xx

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope hubby made a delicious meal!! ;) love this litle fella... your coloring is gorgeous yoo. Love the BG paper. Have a great week.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oi, oi! I love your paper choices! Gorgeous Minixe xx

Anonymous said...

Such a fab, fun card!
Helen x

Claire said...

Love it!Such a fun card and that background is fab. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge this week
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Awesome fun card and great dotty background! Thanks for joining our challenge ate the Graph'it Marker blog this week!
Hugs xx Cara xx

karen said...

Super cute and super fabulous Shelly, your card is awesome! thanks for joining us at Graph'It colour challenge, Karenx