Saturday 3 August 2013

Super Saturday... Silverstar

Good morning! It's SUPER SATURDAY over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and today we have a FAB FREEBIE... here he is... SILVERSTAR...
Now, as you know I just love horses... so Silverstar being a unicorn and all just had to be coloured up! You can grab him free over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog HERE. Remember, he's only available for a limited time so be quick! There's also the adorable Cora Agnes Hatter on special offer, you can find her in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store
I'll be back soon with my DT card for Di's Digi Designs Challenge... ta ta!
Supplies:
Silverstar digital stamp (freebie) - Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Heartfelt Digi Papers - Digi Stamp Boutique, Promarkers - Letraset

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh j'adore cette carte, la licorne est trop cuuuute !
Bisous Shelly, un peu plus frais aujourd'hui, mais je préférais les grosses chaleurs lol !!

Di said...

This is just STuNNING as usual your colours are amazing!! i love how you have done the net and the seagull is awesome too!!!
Love it hun
Thankyou
Hugs Di xxxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooh, I tell you what, you can have mine if I can have yours! Love, love, L.O.V.E this card. LOVE. xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I had an extra few minutes and just thought I'd drop by and leave a comment. :D I love the layout on this and your use of white paper always astounds me! I really need to study your methods more often! *Hugs