Thursday 20 June 2013

Carnival Release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hey again! I've worn the keyboard out on my computer this week with all the posts hehe! 
Today my post is all about the gorgeous new Carnival rubber stamp release by Pollycraft, available only at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! TOO CUTE! I didn't know which stamps to use so I combined two images and a sentiment, here's my card...
Now I have to admit, there was a lot of colouring to do... but it was SO worth the effort! These stamps are just adorable, with our favourite Swings n' Slides characters! If you'd like to see them all then pop over to Little Miss Muffet Stamps, you'll find them in the WHAT'S NEW section. And if you pop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog, the Littles Misses have perfectly showcased these stamps, so you can see them 'in action' so to speak! 

Supplies:
Pollycraft Carnival Rubber Stamps - Cotton Candy, Carousel and Sentiments - Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Letraset Promarkers, Card blank - Craftwork Cards

11 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Love it!! Great colouring and cute design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Minxie Monroe! I love your card, it's completely fab. You will have a little giggle when you see mine! ;) Mwah. xx

Catherine said...

This is adorable Shelly ! Delicious image and I do love the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Ta carte est pleine de joie ma Shelly ! J'adore cette scène et ces couleurs, une vraie merveille !
Bisous (bouhh, il fait gris aujourd'hui !)

Unknown said...

Awww....This is such an adorable and gorgeous card! Just love the cute images and the sweet sentiment! Have a fabby evening! Hugs and sunshine

Paula said...

ooooooohhhhh....this is fabulous Shelly... I love how you can make a card look so fab without needing to pile stuff on it (how do you do that BTW?)
so great to see these images on cards finally!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just fabulous, I love it!
Helen x

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Shelly! Fab coloring of the fun scene!

debby4000 said...

Such a cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Cazza said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Shelly, fantastic colour work! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, brilliant colouring and I want candy floss now lol! :) Donna ♥ x