Monday 15 April 2013

Could you resist a cuddle?

Ahhh, aren't these two just so sweet? I love this Penny Black stamp and hardly ever use it... bad me! But as my teamie Donna over at Cupcake Craft Challenge had the wisdom to choose CUTE & CUDDLY as this week's theme, then I just had to dust this little stamp off  and get the old Memento ink out! Yep, anything cute and cuddly will suffice this week if you fancy joining us for a cupcake! Our sponsor this week is My Mum's Craft Shop, who are kindly offering a £10 Gift Voucher to our lucky, random winner! ANd if you take a peek at the Cupcake blog, you'll see all the fab creations my teamies have made!

Now, my bears look like they've been Tangoed, or maybe they're extras on TOWIE, but I promise you, they're not that orange in real life! But they are very CAS... again! 

Supplies:


8 comments:

Catherine said...

This is sooooo adorable Shelly ! I love the image and your colouring is just perfect... Have a lovely week my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jenny said...

Ooooooo! I love this CAS look and adorable image. x

Unknown said...

Hi sweet shelly! Awwww...This is such an adorable card! Love the colors and your coloring!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Lau W said...

Oh j'adore ! Et le sentiment est si doux !
Bisous Shelly ! Il a fait chaud ce dimanche (ça a fait un bien fou), et aujourd'hui c'est "bof", pfff !

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. The little bears are so cute and I love the CAS layout.
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Yay, glad you had the opportunity to dust this cute little stamp off Shelly and to create such a beautiful CAS design with it too. Very envious of your doodled borders...I can't do them for toffee lol! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Nothing wrong with CAS Hun, I'm favouring it myself right now. Love your TOWIE (lol) bears! X