Tuesday 12 February 2013

Be Mine

Good evening! Phew I've spent the day painting the kitchen... I can't tell you how much I'm aching! What I wouldn't give for a soak in the bath... well I'll have to do with a shower cos we don't have a bath {weeps}!

I made this CAS card with my recent purchase from Pink Petticoat... I like how quickly these cards come together! Great for when you need a card in a hurry!

Right, I'm off for a nice "soak" in the shower :) Bye for now x

Digital Paper/Sentiment - Old Fashioned Girl - Pink Petticoat
Heart Die - Sissix

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, You do make me laugh!! Re the bath, I know just how you feel. I was painting all day Sunday and again yesterday and we only have a shower. Having said that, if I got in a bath, with my knee probs I wouldn't be able to get out!! I love your card, simple but very striking. I do like CAS cards for a quick make. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

I love your card Shelly ! It's modern and elegant... Very stylish too... Hope you will rest today !!! You deserve it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

You're aching because you've been in the kitchen?! Blimey, what have you been doing in there? ;) I'll be yours if you give me this card!! xx

Lau W said...

J'adore cette carte, sobre, soft, mais avec ton détail rien qu'à toi ;-)) que j'admire toujours !
Bon courage avec les travaux de peinture, j'espère que Réglisse t'aide un peu, hihi !
Bisous légèrement ensoleillés :-)