Tuesday 22 January 2013

Favourite Colour Combo... What's Yours?

Hello girls & boys!

Crikey we had tons of snow at the weekend, proper soft snow that crunches under your feet! Then yesterday the icy drizzle came and it's starting to turn into that wet, yucky snow I hate! How many days until Spring?  Oh and thanks for your kind comments, I bought myself some new digi papers so will hopefully be joined by the old mojo, and be back to my old self soon, that's the plan anyway!
So what's your favourite colour combo? I have to say I have several, but my real fave is probably GREEN & BLUE... despite the blue and green should never be seen etc... rubbish! If that was the case the grass would be pink and the sky yellow! Anyway, enough waffle... our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers is 
FAVOURITE COLOURS... easy peesy!

I've kept my card very Clean & Simple, just a few pearls and button flower to embellish. I coloured using my new Tria markers I got for Christmas, very nice pens! I still have a lot of practice to do before I'll be happy, but I enjoyed the colouring... plus these cute Heather Ellis digi stamps are so easy to colour! I doodled the sun, felt it needed sunshine (don't we all)!

Our sponsor is Bugaboo, who are offering a very generous 7 digi stamps to one lucky random winner! But before you start on your creation, check out the gorgeous cards the other DT girls have made, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for popping by today! Stay warm & safe x

I'd like to enter the challenge at:
Inky Chicks -Bingo (flowers, image, die cut)

Supplies:

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Shelly ! I love those images from Pure Innocence ! Love the paper and the doodling too ! Take good care of yourself Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Ta carte donne envie de printemps ! Elle est très jolie !
Ici, il a cessé de neiger, il ne pleut pas encore et les températures sont un peu plus hautes (3°).
Gros bisous !

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, I think it must be coming back! This is such a sweet card and coloured beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faye said...

Oh I know you have a thing for blue and green and you've used it beautifully here. Adorably cute card. Stay warm babe. X

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.really sweet image and i love your stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute
luv
Debby