Thursday 29 November 2012

A Little Notebook for Little Miss Muffet

Hello! 

I've been asked to Guest Design for Little Miss Muffet Challenges this fortnight... yeah!

They have a fab new challenge, Tags & Gifts... I've made a little notebook... first time I've done one of these and I have to say I LOVED making this! The super cute winged horse digi stamp is called Nightwind, and was kindly supplied by Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Nightwind is part of the Hills of Mooradale collection. I added a few handdrawn extras (rainbow, sun and cloud). I might just keep this little notebook as a gift to myself... I'm partial to flying horses, well any horses really! Why not join us this fortnight, you could win 2 fab digi stamps of your choice!

Shelly x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great project and congrats on being Guest Designer!

Faye said...

I hope you loved making it as much as I love the result. Gorgeous Minxie. Lovely to have you at LMM too. X

Debra Miller said...

This is so sweet, lovely project! So glad you joined us at LMM as guest designer. Deb

Lau W said...

Coucou !
Félicitations !
J'adore ton petit carnet, j'adore les chevaux ailés, les licornes etc... comme il beau ce tampon ! Ton carnet est si joyeux, je suis en admiration !
Tu m'as fait rire quand tu m'as écrit et en anglais et en français ! ça ne me dérange pas tu sais, c'est cute ! :-))
Bisous, bonne soirée !