Saturday 8 September 2012

My 1st Christmas Card for 2012

Good morning to all my blogging friends!

Now, I thought rather than do my usual last minute dash to do Xmas cards, and then end up buying some, I'd start a little earlier this year! To be honest I just struggle to create festive cards when it's 30°c outside... sorry for all of the people in the UK who have already turned their heating on! I used to be one of you!

Anyway, as I am Guest Designer at Sweet Stampin' Challenge for the month of September, I was inspired to create my festive card by the theme this week which is WHITE ON WHITE. Isn't she just the cutest angel ever? I've kept it really simple, no papers, just a plain blank white card, with a few details added. I didn't add much as I wanted the image to be the focal point of the card. If you'd like to see more inspiration for the challenge, pop by the Sweet Stampin' blog where you'll find loads of fabulous creations, and details of the fabulous prize from our sponsors Letraset, Iva Nova Chest and Joanna Sheen!

Hasn't the Paralympic Games been fantastic, I can't believe it's almost over :( All the athletes have been such an inspiration, just goes to show that if you persevere and have courage, you can conquer anything!

Shelly x

I'd like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Starting Christmas Early
Crafty Catz - Christmas

White on White
Image - Heather Ellis, Colouring - Letraset Markers, Punch - EK Success




9 comments:

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous Shelly. Such a sweet image and perfect for the challenge too. Lovely card! hugs x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the WOW suits it so well.
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Your card is soooooo delightful Shelly ! I love love love the cute image and the doodling ! Fantastic creation as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Shelley...it's never too early to start with the Christmas cards...i have made 2 I think!!

thanks for being our GDT this month.

Fi
x

Faye said...

Minxie, this is beautiful. What a stunner. X

carol said...

lovely and such a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Sue said...

Awww this is sooooo beautiful. I love the cute image the pure white background suits it perfectly

Thank you so much taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Sue

Natali said...

So beautiful and frosty )) Love it!!
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

what a adorable card so pretty love it to..thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ...hope to see you next week and good luck hugs sassyxxx