Saturday 6 March 2010

Out of sorts and a freebie

Good afternoon blogging friends! Although the sun is shining (do you think Spring is finally on it's way?) I'm feeling a little out of sorts today :( I hope I'm not coming down with something, Ifeel so tired and aching all over. I'm not going to moan though, hubby bought me a few goodies as a surprise so I shall force myself to make a card, if I don't I'll end up sleeping. I do have a couple of cards I made yesterday to show you...

This card is for my friend who is moving to Chile on Monday, what a life changing move... I've used my Genevieve Kraftin Kimmie stamp, isn't she great! This is for the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge where you have to use "Something Old"... I've used my K & Co paper which I've had for ages, and also some garden string which is definately old! I've also used the colour Green for the Cute Card Thursday challenge "Lucky Green".

For my second card I've used this cute kitten image, which was a free digi stamp from Motivet stamps, you can find him HERE. Don't you just love a freebie?! I'm entering this card into the Quixotic Challenge "Leave it out" where you have to use leaves on your card and also the Mojo Monday Challenge as I've used their fab sketch.

Digi Stamp - Motivet
Colouring - Promarkers

Papers - Tea Party - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Paper Make Up Stamps

Flowers - Woodware Punches, Card Candy Craftwork Cards

Corners - Martha Stewart Scalloped Dots Corner Punch


Ok, blogger is playing funny and won't do what I ask so I'm saying by for now, I don't have the strength or patience to fight with him! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these cards are absoloutly gorgeous, I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps wish they did digi ones

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Your two cards are gorgeous sweetie ! Love the colours and the images are so so pretty ! Thank you so much for your comment about Sukie ! I hope you haven't caught a bug... Take good care of yourself ! Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine + Hugs from SUkie (who is sleeping on the bunk bed !) to Reglisse !

Jean said...

Your cards are adorable and thanks for directing me to the freebie. I'm lovin' the digis! If you'd like a free paper piecing pattern, check out wwww.justscraps.ca. Would love to have you drop by!