Monday 21 December 2009

Time For Celebration!

Happy Monday (remember them?) to you all! Ohhhh, we're down to the last few days before the BIG day, hope you're all wrapped up, stuffed, and tinseled out! I have to admit, I'm still not done with the wrapping etc, next year I really need to start earlier (must make a note of that as I always say it but never do it!!!).

Well, it's Cupcake Craft Challenge time and this week it's "A Time to Celebrate"! We'd love to see your projects that fit this theme, here's my GDT card...


I've chosen a cute Sugar Nellie image for my card (coloured with Distress Inks)... the sentiment is a stamp from Artemio and reads "Life is so beautiful with you". The papers are Basic Grey. I've also used the Morrocan Screen embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

The lovely sketch I used is one from Coco at A Spoonfull of Sugar, so the card fits for their challenge this week.

Our sponsor over at Cupcake this week is our very own Kathrin, who is offering one lucky winner a set of 4 personalised stamps, how fab is that?! The challenge will run for 2 weeks, so this gives you time to find some YOU time during the holidays! Hope you have fun creating your celebration card! If you'd like more inspiration then pop over to the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog to see the other fabulous DT cards!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Shelly. A gorgeous card, fabulous image so beautifully coloured. I love all the different background papers, it is so lovely.
Happy Christmas Shelly and a great New Year too.
Happy Crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shelly, the image is fantastic and I love the layout you have created and the beautiful sentiment is just perfect...we are so lucky to have you on the team :) Donna x

Tracy said...

Hi Shelly love your card the image is so sweet and i love those papers
Hope you have a fabulous Christmas
hugs
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby