Friday 4 July 2008

I GOT AN AWARD!!!


Hi all! I received an award this week from two lovely blogging friends, Tracy and Holly!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me girls! I don't have many awards so this is a lovely surprise! Thanks x

I'd like to nominate the following people for this award (I've only nomitated 5 so hope it's not cheating too much):

Katy
Bev
Diane
Denise
Pescbrico

The rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls (or boys) you've nominated.

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! :) I'M sorry you've missed the blog candy!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelley, thanks for nominating me. Now I've got to think of 7 other people to nominate *wink*. Lots of love, Denise x

http://thecraftyden.blogspot.com