Thursday 1 May 2008

Penny Black Challenge


Salut again! Just thought I'd get up to date with my space! What a hectic week this has been, work, work, work!!! I was even at work today (yep it's Bank Holiday in France but not for me boo hoo) so haven't had much time to do anything with my blog... but I did look at my comments and just wanted to say a big thanks to all the nice welcome messages you've all left me.

I've uploaded my latest card for the Penny Black Challenge, Q is for... I have to say it's a bit uninventive but then again it's been a long week. I've not done much quilling, bought the kit months ago but only managed to do 2 cards with it and then it's been hid away in a drawer until today...

2 comments:

ella bella said...

this is such a pretty card love the quilling, i have never tried it but it looks really good. the image is very cute. you say you are a geordie lass at heart im also from the north east where about did you used to live :)

Anita Knits said...

Great card, like the quilling, have made the basic circles but never got any further - or stuck them down. Look forward to coming back to see you and your cat soon - he is rather gorgeous.