Thursday 22 January 2009

Born to Shop!


This'll be me at the weekend when I head across the Channel again to bag a few bargains from Blighty! Yipee! Got me plastic at the ready!!! My card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge, which this week is a super duper sketch from Murmur! I've gone all out on the bright colours, seeing as it's sooooooo miserable outside at the moment!

I got the paper from Aldi (yup Aldi as in supermarket) a little while ago, I think it's fun! Stamp is of course Rachelle Anne Miller "I love shopping", coloured with w/c pencils, sentiment is from Elzybells. Swirls alongside image are stamped using "Clearly in Love" set from Penny Black. Rest is from stash as usual.

Thanks for taking a look xx

11 comments:

Diane.W. said...

So cheerful & great colouring :o)x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Shelly i have not been here before you have so many gorgeous cards on your blog. I love this shopping one and the one below too. Lovely images and beautiful papers. Hugs LInda x

Louby said...

Oooh love the image and the sherbet colours - lovely. Great card.
Louby x

Murielle said...

WOW...Shelly, your card is marvellous!!!!
I love your composition and the colours are splendid.
Your colouring is fabulous, I love it!!!!
You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Big hugs, Mumur

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabby card, love the image and the bright colours. really fun & funky card.
Lyndsey xx

amanda stokes said...

wow this is fab shelly.love the bright colour's.hugs amanda xx enjoy your shopping spree!!!

ella bella said...

ooooh this is gorgeus Shelly i love the bright happy colours and the image is fabulous you have coloured it beautifully.
hope you enjoy your shopping spree :)
have a great weekend
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, loving this card, so bright and cheery. I didn't know Aldi did paper - I'll have to pop in my local one and have a look hehe! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Denise x

ella bella said...

Hi Shelly me again hope you have had a lovely weekend. there is something for you on my blog
Tracy x

Joey said...

Hi Shelly, not sure if I have stumbled here before your card is absolutely gorgeous! beautiful colouring and papers. joey xxx

SCRAP DIDI said...

Trés belle carte j'aime beaucoup le tampon et les couleurs sont super belle !!!
Je vien de decouvrire ton blog !!!
C'est une belle decouverte
bises didi