Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful Black & White

Hello peeps! Not often I do monochrome but this is just the loveliest quote from the Inspirational Kit from The Creative Cottage, teamed up with Anna Griffin paper from my friend Dianascarlett which can be purchased at A Scrap Affair. If you make a card using any Creative Cottage products during the month you can enter your creation in the monthly prize draw on The Creative Cottage blog to win some fab stash! The pearls on my card are from my stash and the ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts. It's a fairly C & S design for me, but I think it looks elegant and I do love that satin ribbon! I want to decorate the inside, but haven't gotten around to that yet! I'm entering my into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - White plus 2 colours (black & grey... hope it's ok! The roses are on my background paper to the left/below the quote).
Well, I hope you're having a lovely sunny week wherever you are! Thanks for popping by my blog today!

5 comments:

Lau W said...

OMG Shelly ! J'adore ta carte, quelle sobriété, quelle élégance ! Bravo mon amie !
Bisous et ptits câlins pour Réglisse !

Pops x said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs pops x

Donna said...

This is so beautiful and elegant Shelly, I love the silver ribbon :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sweetie ! Tres dramatique et un chic fou ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine