Monday, November 8, 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 116 - Sketch

Hello! Brrr it's a cold, wet and windy day here, definately the sign of winter coming... so I thought I'd better get going with some Christmas cards... better late than never!

Today at Cupcake Craft Challenge the sassy Denise has come up with a fab sketch to use, here it is...
For my card I've used a new digi download from The Creative Cottage called Gingerbread Lane, and then added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and finally the fibres and pearls to finish off. Im entering my card for the Wild Orchid Challenge 'Classic Christmas' and the ABC Challenge G is for Glitter (I have lots but it doesn't show up too well in the photo).

Our sponsor this week at Cupcake is Sassy Studio Designs, who are offering 4 images to one lucky winner! Don't forget we also have Cupcake Madness... all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a fab prize is enter at least two Cupcake challenges within the month! This month our sponsor is Some Odd Girl!

Hope you can join us... pop over to the Cupcake blog and take a peek at the lovely creations the other DT girls have made!

7 comments:

Craftyanny said...

oh this is gorgeous Shelly, love it
Anne x

Lau W said...

Coucou ! Ici aussi le froid s'installe, brrr et il pleut !!!
Cette carte est superbe, j'aime beaucoup la bande avec les bonbons :-) La fibre est très belle aussi !
Gros bisous Shelly !

Rose Petal said...

Hello Shelly. This is fabulous. Love the sketch and the papers and layering is just fabulous. Cute image too. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Love your card Shelly, it's so so sweet ! I have a passion for gingerbreadmen, the real stuff as well as the images of them ! Love the green fiber you have put behind the image, it really looks fab ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Better late than never?! I haven't started mine yet!! Gulp. As for this card, I love it. I love the image, I love the green stuff and I love the row of sweets. Can you tell I love it?! ;) Have a great week. xxx

Wedgie said...

Cute card Shelly! I'm really cold too! Wedgie xxx

Wedgie said...

Cute card Shelly! I'm really cold too! Wedgie xxx